/wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png 0 0 Academic Web Pages /wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png Academic Web Pages2022-07-27 07:40:242022-07-27 07:40:24Rhetoric and Writing Program at the University of New Mexico
- The University of New Mexico is a minority-serving doctoral university with almost 24,000 students.
- During the Consortium, I was launching the first official WAC program at my institution.
- While my methodology in the WSA was namely focused in stage #1 Understanding, my various activities could be classified across all four stages of the WSA.
- The WAC program was positioned within the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- During the Consortium, the WAC program established a university webpage, drafted a program mission, offered development workshops, and provided consultations to Individuals, departments, and colleges around campus.
- In addition to the above activities, as WAC Director, with IRB approval, I collected survey data from 340 faculty across the disciplines and interviewed 90 participants on why and how they integrate writing into their undergraduate curriculum.